PRESCHOOL ART LESSONS AT FLUVANNA PUBLIC LIBRARY
These classes are ideal for children ages 2-5 and parent involvement is encouraged. Please note that space is very limited per class to allow everyone the best learning experience. The same lesson may be offered two different days to hopefully accommodate busy schedules. A ticket should be reserved for each artist who will need supplies for the lesson. Younger siblings are more than welcome to attend and can color separately or assist big sibling if they allow! 🙂
- Wed. Jan. 10, 2018 at 10:00am – “Lines & Space” – completed with 9 awesome young artists!
- Thu. Feb. 15, 2018 at 10am – “Kandinsky Circles” – completed with 8 awesome young artists!
- Wed. Feb. 21, 2018 at 10am – “Kandinsky Circles” – more info & tickets available here
- Thu. Mar. 8, 2018 at 10am – “Beautiful Oops” – more info & tickets available here
- Wed. Mar. 21, 2018 at 10am – “Beautiful Oops” – more info & tickets available here
- Thu. April 5, 2018 at 10am – “Color Wheels” – more info & tickets available here
- Mon. April 16, 2018 at 10am – “Color Wheels” – more info & tickets available here
- more dates coming soon!
PRIVATE LESSONS & PRIVATE ART PARTIES
Available upon request for all ages!
Contact Danielle for more info!
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Danielle has a passion for all things creative! She holds a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Longwood University as well as a Master’s in Art Education from Boston University. Prior to having her daugher, Danielle taught preschool art at St. Anne’s-Belfiled School in Charlottesville for a few years with 50+ students each week. Although she has stepped away from teaching professionally, she continues to run her Limefish Studio business for photography and custom art while enjoying the flexibility to also be a stay at home mom. She’s constantly seeking opportunities to help others embrace their own inner artist whenever possible!